Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Crafters! Crafting is my escape into my own little world full of ideas. Some of my best creations are produced in the early hours of the morning out of my craft cupboard …. hence ‘Open all hours’. Plus, as I have three lovely small children, often, evenings, weekends and late at night is the time when I can concentrate on making cards.

Saturday 10 April 2010

Penny Black Challenge - Buttons Galore

Hi everyone,

I love these little buttons by PaperMania and I thought they went perfectly with the paper I've chosen. So here is my entry for the PB Challenge - buttons galore!


Hope you're all having a great weekend in this lovely sunny weather.

Michele
x

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I just love this image... the colours you have used go so well together.
Anne

Berni said...

I love this - it's just perfect.
Berni

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, love this cutie. Hugs Ali x

darcy48 said...

Michelle this tugs at the heart strings its beautiful and done in my fave colours purples I love it x

Kath Stewart said...

so cute michele and yes your buttons go so well with your spotty paper....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Gillian said...

Hi Michele,

I could have swore I left a comment on here earlier but it does not seen to have appeared. Anyway, it is a lovely card and yes buttons so match perfectly. Have a great week.

Gill x