Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Crafters! Crafting is my escape into my own little world full of ideas. Some of my best creations are produced in the early hours of the morning out of my craft cupboard …. hence ‘Open all hours’. Plus, as I have three lovely small children, often, evenings, weekends and late at night is the time when I can concentrate on making cards.

Friday 3 April 2009

Another peek at what to expect on the Stamp Addicts TV show on Monday....

Here's another peek at some of the cards I made for Monday's TV show. Again, I have used the rain girl, but this time she's wearing her rain hat. I added some ties on it with some thread. I used diamond glase on her raincoat and hat and wellies to add shine. The other one is the little football girl who also comes with assessories, drink bottle and football and whistle and text. I will post some more very soon. Bye for now, Michele
x

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely cards!!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

PatR said...

Gorgeous cards.

Pat xx