Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Crafters! Crafting is my escape into my own little world full of ideas. Some of my best creations are produced in the early hours of the morning out of my craft cupboard …. hence ‘Open all hours’. Plus, as I have three lovely small children, often, evenings, weekends and late at night is the time when I can concentrate on making cards.

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Kreative blogger award...

I was absolutely delighted to receive my first blog award from Crafty Lou. Thank you so much Louise.














The rules are:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.


The lovely bloggers I'm going to nominate who all make wonderful cards are : Chris, Elaine,Linda,Debbie and Tab.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh wow thanks so much for the fabulous award Michele and it means so much that it came from you because I really admire your work it is always amazing! Debbie x

Chris said...

Ah thanks so much for passing me this lovely award Michele! You made my day and I'm so glad it was awarded to you. Your work is so beautiful. Thanks very much again. Chris x