Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Crafters! Crafting is my escape into my own little world full of ideas. Some of my best creations are produced in the early hours of the morning out of my craft cupboard …. hence ‘Open all hours’. Plus, as I have three lovely small children, often, evenings, weekends and late at night is the time when I can concentrate on making cards.

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Dawnys Sketch #1





Hi Everyone,

Yet another Halloween card! 'Milly on a broomstick' is one of my new stamps from Spiral Whisper. I really wanted to use it, especially as I haven't finished making my Halloween cards for my family. I thought the Papertake Weekly Challenge would be ideal for this as my 'bat stamp' fitted the requirements for the sketch perfectly.

16 comments:

Kimberley said...

Gorgeous colours!

Gillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gillian said...

There is no stopping you now! Wonderful card. Gill x

LOUISE said...

Another stunner, love the bat image! Louise x

Chris said...

Fantastic Michele! Wonderful Milly stamp and colouring. I love how you did the bat image on the side panel too. Chris x

Dawny P said...

I love your take on the sketch Michelle and that way you used the bat stamp in place of the bracket - genius that xxx A really fab card xxxx

Maja said...

Super halloween card! I love the color combination and the embellishments on paper ribbon!

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous card! Love the stamps you've used! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

CraftyC said...

A fab card, love the colours!
Clairexx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card Michele i love the so cute Milly stamp! hugs Linda x

LOUISE said...

Hi Michele, me again, check out my Blog, there is an award for you! Louise x

Suzanne said...

Lovely card and gorgeous colouring. I really like your doodling around the edge of your paper and that bat image is stunning.
Hugs Sue x

Ann said...

What a lovely card Michelle, I love how you have used the bat image too - just brilliant. xx

Jilli said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous, love Milly and the bat image! Jillix

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love that image & the colours used :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mona said...

Great Colours and well done!