Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Crafters! Crafting is my escape into my own little world full of ideas. Some of my best creations are produced in the early hours of the morning out of my craft cupboard …. hence ‘Open all hours’. Plus, as I have three lovely small children, often, evenings, weekends and late at night is the time when I can concentrate on making cards.

Monday 31 March 2008

Wonderful Chocolate!

Just discovered the 'Arty Girlz' Chocolate Card Challenge and thought I would it would be fun to add a card. Stamp - 'lets Celebrate' by Penny Black
Here is my entry...

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love that stamp and your colouring is fab

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is cute. Lovely stamp. Great work.

Kath Stewart said...

Love the card Miichele
Welcome to the world of challenges
kath
xxxx